YOU GOT THIS! Magical Marketing - Houdini’s Formula for Entrepreneurial Success In-Person
Harry Houdini was a legendary magician and escape artist and a brilliant marketer (you do not need to wear a strait jacket or be handcuffed to pull off Houdini’s marketing magic). Join Dr. Art Weinstein, from the H. Wayne Huizenga College of Business and Entrepreneurship, as he shares:
- Understand Houdini’s five key marketing strategies
- Know how to apply Houdini’s marketing lessons to improve your entrepreneurial venture
- Use creativity, differentiation, and disruption to become a market leader in the entertainment sector or grow your small businesses
* Recommended reading: Weinstein, Art (2020), “Houdini’s Magical Marketing Strategies,” Journal of Strategic Marketing, September 23. (PDF) Journal of Strategic Marketing ISSN: (Print) (Online) Journal homepage: https://www.tandfonline.com/loi/rjsm20 Houdini's magical marketing strategies (researchgate.net)
This session is on Zoom Webinar and registration is required. Please click here to register.
Presented by the NSU Alvin Sherman Library and sponsored by Truist Foundation, these workshops are designed to inspire and educate you to become personally and professionally successful.
Related LibGuide: Financial Literacy and Entrepreneur Education Workshops by Sarah Cisse
- Tuesday, July 27, 2021
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)