YOU GOT THIS! Managing Your Credit and Debt In-Person
Managing your credit and debt is a key part of managing your money! This session will address key areas for credit and debt, such as:
- the difference between credit and debt
- the components of your credit score
- why you need to manage your credit and debt excellently
- best practices to manage your credit and debt
- how to manage credit and debt in this pandemic economic environment
Taught by Dr. Albert Williams, chair and associate professor of finance and economics at the H. Wayne Huizenga School of Business and Entrepreneurship at Nova Southeastern University, you will leave with some practical tips to manage your credit and debt.
Zoom link will follow in an email before the program.
Presented by the NSU Alvin Sherman Library and sponsored by SunTrust Foundation, these workshops are designed to inspire and educate you to become financially successful.
Related LibGuide: Business: Library Resource Guide by Mihaela Micu
- Saturday, May 16, 2020
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)