YOU GOT THIS! Building a Legacy: The Power of Estate Planning (In-Person or Online) In-Person
Join estate planning attorney, Lauren A. Klein, Esq., LL.M., for this live, informative event where you will discover:
- The basics of estate planning and what it entails
- How to avoid the time, expense, and publicity of probate court
- Common pitfalls and mistakes to avoid
- The secrets to creating generational wealth and keeping your children's inheritance safe from creditors (and themselves!)
- What important documents you need during your life for health and financial purposes
- How to nominate guardians for minor children
Refreshments will be served.
Click on Begin Registration below for in-person attendance or click here for Zoom registration.
Presented by the NSU Alvin Sherman Library, these workshops are designed to inspire and educate you to become personally and professionally successful.
Related LibGuide: Financial Literacy and Entrepreneur Education Workshops by Sarah Cisse
- Wednesday, October 4, 2023
- 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Alvin Sherman Library: Second Floor, Room 2053
- You Got This!