Genealogy Open Computer Lab. A GSBC Program (In-Person) In-Person
Members of the Genealogical Society of Broward County are available to assist you and to help answer any questions that have you stumped. It is a great way to share tips, ask questions and learn how to filter through all the internet provides and can help you with your genealogical research!
- Search the Genealogy Collection through NovaCat and check out physical items from the collection on the 4th floor.
- Access NSU Databases to aid in your research.
- NSU Alvin Sherman Library Cards are freely available to anyone who lives, works, or studies in Broward County, FL. Bring proof of any of the above to the first floor Circulation Desk to sign up for a card, or find more information on E-Card options HERE.
Following the Open Lab, you are invited to attend the monthly GSBC presentation: US and Canada Newspaper Resources and Strategies from 2:00pm-3:00pm. Learn more and register at https://nova.libcal.com/event/9874180.
The Genealogical Society of Broward County (GSBC) meets monthly
on the first Sunday of every month except when there is a holiday.
We are here to help you find your ancestors.
Visit www.gsbcfl.org for more information about GSBC.
Meetings are free and open to the public.
Related LibGuide: Genealogy by Sarah Divine
- Sunday, October 1, 2023
- 12:00pm - 1:15pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Alvin Sherman Library: Second Floor, Lab A